Thursday 22 August 2013

Lovely mornings and electronic cigarettes.

What to comment on today. I do like this blogging lark, gives someone like me a chance to ramble on.

The weather for the next few days is improving. Saturday looks like a wash out however if you live in the High Peak you'll be used to a few downpours.

Buxton has its own microclimate I'm sure.

Noticed a new shop the other day. One of those electronic cigarette shops. I understand the correct term is vaping. As I understand it, there is no smoke. Just a vapour that is breathed out. So it is in theory healthier. Effectively the person vaping is hydrating the nearby atmosphere. It does sound better, I know that there isn't as much research, medical wise, into it as there is smoking. Which we all know is very bad for you. The electronic cigarettes lack the additional chemicals that you find in tobacco based ones. I think I'll look into this a little further and let you know what I find out.

It is a lovely morning so I guess I'll leave cyberspace and go and enjoy the great outdoors. In other words get the outside job that Mrs Sea Duck will no doubt as me to do.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment